How do I find a thesis or dissertation?
- Shakhina A. Pulatova, Aug 2004 MS Thesis.
A Whole Genome Phylogeny Using Truncated Pivoted QR Decomposition
- Kevin Erich Heinrich, Aug 2004 MS Thesis.
Finding Functional Gene Relationships Using the Semantic Gene Organizer (SGO)
- Farial Shahnaz, Aug 2004 MS Thesis.
A Clustering Method based on Nonnegative Matrix Factorization for Text Mining
- Piotr Rafal Luszczek, May 2003 PhD dissertation.
Performance Improvements of Common Sparse Numerical Linear Algebra Computations.
- Sathish Vadhiyar, May 2003 PhD dissertation.
A Preemption-Based Meta-Scheduling System for Distributed Computing.
- Barbara C. Plaut, December 1999 PhD dissertation.
Theoretical and Algorithmic Approaches to Field-Programmable Gate Array
- Eric P. Jiang, August 1998 PhD dissertation.
Information Retrieval and Filtering Using the Riemannian SVD
- Dax M. Westerman, May 1998 MS Thesis.
The Design and Application of ICAT: Interactive Cluster Analysis Tool
- Safeer Ladha, April 1998 Senior Thesis.
Evaluation of a PC-based LSI Search Engine
- Dian I.Witter, December 1997 MS Thesis.
Downdating the Latent Semantic Indexing Model for Information Retrieval
- Jingqian Jiang,MS Thesis, December 1997.
Using Latent Semantic Indexing for Data Mining.
- Linda E. Mellott's 1997 MS thesis,
A Distributed Implementation of an Individual-Based Predator-Prey Model.
- Quentin Browne's 1996 MS thesis,
Implementing Optical Field Analog Computation With Bacteriorhodopsin:
A Feasibility Study.
- Youngbae Kim's 1996 PhD dissertation,
Fault Tolerant Matrix Operations for Parallel and Distributed Systems.
- Todd Letsche's 1996 MS thesis,
Toward Large-Scale Information Retrieval Using Latent Semantic Indexing.
- Soeren Peter Olesen's 1996 PhD dissertation,
Parallel Computation for Positron Emission Tomography with Reduced Processor
- Antoine Petitet's 1996 PhD dissertation,
Algorithmic Redistribution Methods for Block Cyclic Decompositions.
- George Shen's 1996 MS thesis,
An Empirical Investigation of Biologically Plausible Hebbian Systems.
- Nair Venugopal's 1996 MS thesis,
The Design, Implementation, and Evaluation of Cryptographic Distributed
Applications: "Secure PVM".
- Renwick Conrad's 1995 MS thesis,
A Natural Language Interface to the Unix Operating System Using Recurrent
- Brett Hazen's 1995 MS thesis,
A Distributed Implementation of the Land-Use Change Analysis System (LUCAS)
- Sowmini Varadhan's 1995 PhD dissertation,
Estimati ng the Largest Singular Values/Vectors of Large Sparse Matrices
via Modified Moments.
- Joe Crumpton's 1994 MS thesis,
Evolution of Two Symbol Signals by Simulated Organisms.
- Andy Digh's 1994 MS thesis,
The Greek Miracle: An Artificial Life Simulation of the Effects of Literacy
on the Dynamics of Communication.
- Philipp Koehn's 1994 MS thesis,
Combining Genetic Algorithms and Neural Networks: The Encoding Problem. (will not print on 8 1/2 X 11 paper but can be read online).